Thursday, August 30, 2012

Note From The Authoress...

Hey Y'all!

I just wanted to let you know that I am dilligently working on the latest installment of the story that I will, of course, post to Eternal when it is complete. I have been juggling alot of writing projects and making an effort to get them all put out and make sure they are up to the standard of work I'm used to producing.
I am juggling this chapter, some eroticas, and some horror stories, taking notes here and there.
It's all for Michael and all for love, L-O-V-E.

At the moment I am caught in a bit of a writer's block in my chapter. I am not sure if I want to do a dinner scene with Michael, Brynn, The Jacksons and thier women or if I should just gloss it over and move onward to the appearance at the Parisian Orphanage. I am test driving both ideas at the moment and whichever one reads better, I'll post. I hope the one with the brothers pans out because I do like writing interaction between all of them, even if it does direct hatred at Prince. LOL.

I am also still contemplating Michael's appearance for the visit. I have Brynn pretty well mapped out in my head, but Michael is giving me the business as I try to work with him.

MonteCarlo GroupYY-LR (28).jpg

I really kind of favor his hair style here, from the 96 WMA's. It's still long and straight, but a little different from what he was wearing later in life. I try not to mess with Michael's hair too much because I know his hair and looks are important to the fans. And it's important to me that even though this is a fictional tale to maintain the handsomeness Michael Jackson always presented in public.
I do put an exorbatant amount of thought into it, but I like thinking of Michael anyway. It's fun.

Well, more is on the way gang and whatever pops from my fingertips will be posted!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment